We recently increased our credit card processing security. Since doing this, we have noticed that some people have had trouble processing their orders. Here are a few things to keep in mind when purchasing from our website.
1. Please make sure that your billing information matches what your credit card company has on file. This is the main reason why transactions fail. If you aren't sure, please contact your bank and make sure you have the right information.
2. If you enter in the wrong billing information, the transaction will fail. You may see pending authorizations show up on your credit card. These authorizations will go away in 2-3 business days.
3. If it fails once, do not try again with the same information. Please contact your bank to make sure your information is correct.
4. Sometimes customers (commonly outside the US) have trouble with security restrictions placed by their card provider or bank. Using the PayPal payment system can get around this. If you don't have PayPal, we recommend contacting your card provider so that can create an exclusion for your purchase.
5. If you have made sure everything is correct, but it is still failing, please contact our support team by emailing email@example.com.