Exposure Software tests products with all new host program versions. Apple macOS Catalina includes a security update that may affect how your software works.
These products and use modes have been tested and work well with macOS Catalina.
- Exposure X4 and newer
- Blow Up 3
- Snap Art 4
- Eye Candy 7
- Exposure X3 and earlier as a Photoshop Plug-in
- Exposure X3 and earlier as a Lightroom External Editor
If you have trouble with any of these products, download and reinstall your product version.
- Exposure X3 and earlier in standalone mode
A security change in macOS Catalina prevents these versions from accessing your files. These versions were discontinued before Catalina was introduced and are no longer being developed.
If you own one of these versions and use standalone mode there are two options:
- Upgrade to the current Exposure version.
- Do not upgrade to macOS Catalina.